Track has a tubular steel spine, connected to the outside edges of tubular steel running rails. Supports are large tubular steel posts. Trains hang underneath the track, held in position by wheels above, below, and inside the running rails.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Vertical Loop
- Steep Twist
- In-Line Twist
- Half Loop
- Banked Helix
- Banked curves - 50° banking
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Lift hill maximum slope - 25°
- Maximum height above ground - 118 ft
- Continuous circuit mode
- Reversed-Inclince launched shuttle mode
- Continuous block section mode
- Roller Coaster 3 (Volcania)
- Roller Coaster 2 (Dragon's Cove)
- Roller Coaster 2 (Southern Sands)
- Limit (Heide-Park)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- El Condor
- Vampire (Six Flags Belgium) (Can't be saved as pre-built ride. OpenRCT2 removed this limit)
- El Condor (Six Flags Holland)
- Compact Inverted Coaster (Rock 'n' Roll Revival)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- Paradise Twister (Paradise Islands)
- The Suspended Looping Coaster allows compact track layouts and various types of inversions. The cars hang beneath the track, with the passengers' feet dangling below.
- This ride was called Suspended Looping Coaster in the original RollerCoaster Tycoon.
- The Polar Bear Rollercoaster is found in Antarctica, even though polar bears are found in the Arctic.
- Interestingly, Inverted Vertical Shuttle train is similar to Inverted Roller Coaster with the special track about vertical drops and slopes, but only operate in Reverse Incline Shuttle although many special tracks can make this ride as Circuit Mode and Circuit with Block Sectioned Mode. Unfortunately, operating those modes cause the ride Extreme Intensity and it is inevitable even though the ride designs are smooth.
In Real Life
The Compact-Inverted Coaster is based off of the designs by Vekoma. Vekoma is known for their SLC (Suspended Looping Coaster) which has many different designs but follows a very similar layout. Oddly in RCT3, the trains for the compact inverted coaster aren't similar to the ones made by Vekoma, but bear a resemblance to Giovanola's inverted trains. Giovanola's trains are the same design as the B&M Inverted trains, but seat only two riders instead of four. There has been 39 SLC's built in the world, and there are 6 layouts of the SLC (excluding custom layouts). There are only 2 custom layouts built, one follows the same design as the others except it has different supports while the other is completely unique. Some of the real Vekomas were featured in the real parks of both RCT1 and 2 (Heide-Park and Six Flags Holland respectively).