- The Scenario Guide below is only a suggested strategy for completing this scenario—it may not work for all players.
- The General Scenario Guide and Hints and Tips articles may also provide helpful information in completing this scenario.
- There are usually multiple strategies to successfully completing a scenario; these can be discussed on this article's talk page.
As mentioned above, this scenario plays out very similarly to Arid Heights,
though there are a couple of key differences:
- More rides are available from the start, although several of them--such as the Roto-Drop, Virginia Reel, and the Suspended Looping Coaster--are prone to having very high nausea ratings.
- You have even more space to build in, but much of it is uneven at the start.
If you passed Arid Heights, you should find this scenario to be fairly straightforward, but you need to be sure to hire enough handymen to take care of any vomit before it affects your park rating.