|Inverted Hairpin Coaster|
|RCT1 Icon RCT2 Icon|
|Description|| An inverted version of the |
Steel Wild Mouse Roller Coaster,
with all of the same features.
|Size||Medium - Large (variable)|
|Appearance|| Loopy Landscapes, RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, |
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
Track consists of tubular steel rails. Supports are large tubular steel posts. Cars hang under the track, held on by wheels above, below, and outside the running rails.
Special Track Elements
None, though the 60° lift hill slope is notable. (90 degrees in RCT3)
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Lift hill maximum slope - 60°
- Maximum height above ground - 68 ft
- Suspended Wild Mouse Cars
- Continuous circuit mode
A good Inverted Wild Mouse Coaster is all about tight turns and sudden drops - the more intense, the better.
Pre-Existing Roller Coasters
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
- Roller Coaster 2 (Wacky Warren)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
In Real Life
- This ride was a prototypical model made by the company Arrow Dynamics. They were never able to build a real world version of this ride due to bankruptcy issues in their latter years which eventually lead to a buy-out from the company S&S, they are still around but are now known as S&S arrow.
- Golden Horse, a China-based ride manufacturing company, makes an inverted wild mouse coaster model (XGC-4A). There are six extant examples, all located within China. Golden Horse is known for their "knock off" ride styles; the XGC-4A model may very well be based on the Arrow Dynamics inverted wild mouse prototype.