Deep in the jungle lies a large area of land ready to be turned into a theme park.
This park is filled with numerous trees and shrubs, with a river around the center of the park. Removing trees and shrubs can be quite tricky in this park, because there are a lot of shrubs and trees.
The scenario guide can be found here.
- Miniature Railroad (Steam Trains, Covered Steam Trains)
- Wooden Crazy Rodent Roller Coaster (Mine Trucks, Mouse Cars)
- Wooden Roller Coaster (Wooden Roller Coaster Train, Wooden Roller Coaster Train (backwards))
- Wooden Side-Friction Roller Coaster
- Bobsled Roller Coaster
- Flying Roller Coaster
- Heartline Twister Roller Coaster
- Mine Train Roller Coaster
- Steel Wild Mouse Roller Coaster
- Suspended Roller Coaster (Suspended Swinging Cars, Suspended Swinging Airplane Cars)
- Suspended Single-Rail Roller Coaster (Single-Person Swinging Chairs, Lying-Down Swinging Cars)
- Virginia Reel
- Wooden Twister Roller Coaster
- Boat Hire: Bumper Boats
- Log Flume: Reverser Turntable
- Wooden Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Wooden Roller Coaster: Water Splash
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Tropical and Desert Trees
- Path Items
- Walls and Fences
- Statues and Fountains
- Jungle Theming
- This is the first scenario in the series where the Merry-Go-Round is a researched ride instead of available from the start.
- There are also no roller coasters with "Power-Launched" or "Reverse-Incline", making money harder to come by.
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|Gentle Glen||Added Attractions||Hydro Hills|