Guest 1415 is lost and can't find the park exit.
This article has a lot of broken links. Let's create those missing pages!
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 & 2
- Note that if RCT1 appears next to any object, it only appears in RollerCoaster Tycoon. If not, then it also appears in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.
- Brown Dirt
- Brown Dirt & Clumps of Grass
- Grey Rocky Land
- Roofing Tiles (RCT1)
- Grey Roofing Tiles (RCT1)
- Martian Land (comes with Martian Theming objects)
- Checkerboard Land (comes with Wonderland Theming objects)
- Log Roof (RCT1) (comes with Mine Theming objects)
- Iron Roof (RCT1)
- Red Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Yellow Grid Lines(comes with Space Theming objects)
- Purple Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Green Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Rock Edges
- Brick Edges (RCT1)
- Rusty Iron Edges (RCT1)
- Wooden Edges
- Black Wooden Edges
- Grey Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Yellow Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Red Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Purple Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Green Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Brown Stone Wall Edges
- Grey Stone Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Ice Wall Edges
- Skyscraper Edges (3-Window) (RCT1) (comes with Urban Theming objects)
- Skyscraper Edges (4-Window) (RCT1) (comes with Urban Theming objects)
- Theoretically, a land tile will hold 5 Guests. In practice, a tile can hold an unlimited number of guests, which is caused by their overlapping.
- The dimensions of each land tile is a rectangle approximately 10.5 x 10.5 feet (approximately 12 square yards). For example, Arid Heights (88 x 88 tiles) has an area of 851,840 square feet. Dividing 851,840 by 7,744 (88 x 88) gives 110 square feet per tile. The square root of 110 is approximately 10.5 feet [confirmation needed]
- An RCT1 land plot (with the exceptions of the Micro Park and Tiny Towers scenario) has 116 x 125 tiles, or 1,757 x 1,783 feet, or 71.9 acres.
In RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, water comes in several colours. They include natural (the normal blue), acid green, green and orange (a simulation of lava).
There are two types of paths in RCT1 and RCT2: queue line paths and foothpaths. There are also different types of structures for support when building paths above ground and for tunnel entrances when underground.
- Dirt Path (brown)
- Asphalt (black)
- Rocky Path
- Beige tile
- Blue tile
- Red tile
- Green tile
- Red tarmac path