Guest 1415 is lost and can't find the park exit.
This article has a lot of broken links. Let's create those missing pages!
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 & 2
- Note that if RCT1 appears next to any object, it only appears in RollerCoaster Tycoon. If not, then it also appears in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.
- Brown Dirt
- Brown Dirt & Clumps of Grass
- Grey Rocky Land
- Roofing Tiles (RCT1)
- Grey Roofing Tiles (RCT1)
- Martian Land (comes with Martian Theming objects)
- Checkerboard Land (comes with Wonderland Theming objects)
- Log Roof (RCT1) (comes with Mine Theming objects)
- Iron Roof (RCT1)
- Red Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Yellow Grid Lines(comes with Space Theming objects)
- Purple Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Green Grid Lines (comes with Space Theming objects)
- Rock Edges
- Brick Edges (RCT1)
- Rusty Iron Edges (RCT1)
- Wooden Edges
- Black Wooden Edges
- Grey Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Yellow Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Red Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Purple Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Green Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Brown Stone Wall Edges
- Grey Stone Wall Edges (RCT1)
- Ice Wall Edges
- Skyscraper Edges (3-Window) (RCT1) (comes with Urban Theming objects)
- Skyscraper Edges (4-Window) (RCT1) (comes with Urban Theming objects)
- Theoretically, a land tile will hold 5 Guests. In practice, a tile can hold an unlimited number of guests, which is caused by their overlapping.
- The dimensions of each land tile is a rectangle approximately 10.5 x 10.5 feet (approximately 12 square yards). For example, Arid Heights (88 x 88 tiles) has an area of 851,840 square feet. Dividing 851,840 by 7,744 (88 x 88) gives 110 square feet per tile. The square root of 110 is approximately 10.5 feet [confirmation needed]
- An RCT1 land plot (with the exceptions of the Micro Park and Tiny Towers scenario) has 116 x 125 tiles, or 1,757 x 1,783 feet, or 71.9 acres.
In RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, water comes in several colours. They include natural (the normal blue), acid green, green and orange (a simulation of lava).