Water flume track supported by box-section steel supports. Boats are propelled up slopes on rollers, and they are then free to travel along the water channel at their own pace.
Special Track Sections
- Reverser Turntable - allows log flume rafts to traverse the track backwards (Corkscrew Follies and onwards)
- S-bend left/right
- Maximum track slope - 25° (60 in RCT3)
- Maximum height above ground - 39 feet
- Logger's Revenge
- Snake River Falls (Diamond Heights)
- White Water Flumes 1 (White Water Park)
- White Water Flumes 2 (White Water Park)
- Log Flume 1 (Paradise Pier 2)
- Log Flume (Megaworld Park)
- Log Flume (Alton Towers)
- Riverbank Eye-spy (Alton Towers)
- Wildwasserbahn I (Heide-Park)
- Wildwasserbahn II (Heide-Park)
- Beaver Creek Log Flume (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Log Flume (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- River Caves (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Valhalla (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Splash Mine
- Flash Back (Six Flags Belgium)
- Arrowhead Splashdown (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
- Log Jammer (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
- Ozarka Splash (Six Flags Over Texas)
- Baby Croc Ride (Fun at the Beach)
- Log Flumes must be designed carefully, or they can go on forever. A Log Flume's only speed comes when it goes downhill, otherwise it goes at the boring pace of 2-3 mph. Use the slow speeds to develop a theme, and then climax with a big drop to keep guests coming back for more.
- It is easy to overdo a Log Flume, making extra-long ride times. Make sure to not have a ride time any longer than 4 minutes, otherwise guests will get angry.
- Good excitement ratings on Log Flumes come from having plenty of scenery and other rides around. Also, make sure to have at least one huge drop that gets the guests soaked and gives the boat temporary speed.
- In RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, the Log Flume is considered a roller coaster.
- In RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, the log cars can be changed to crocodile cars