Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|US Cover UK Cover|
|Preceded by||Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions|
|Succeeded by||RollerCoaster Tycoon 2|
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes is the second expansion pack for the original RollerCoaster Tycoon and is more additive than the previous Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions pack. Loopy Landscapes featured new rides and scenery, new construction options, new building options, new music, and more freedom to create a park. However, new parks included in this expansion cannot have the entrance fee set. Much like with the previous expansion pack, it wasn't received well by critics as this pack also just featured new attractions, scenarios and scenery.
This expansion pack will in most cases also contain the Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions expansion pack, and sometimes comes pre-patched to v1.20.013.
- North America: September 30, 2000.
- Europe: September 29, 2000.
- Australia: August 2, 2001
- Original RollerCoaster Tycoon
- Pentium 90 (Pentium 200 MMX recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
- Additional 45 MB hard disk space
- 4x CD-ROM drive (8x CD-ROM drive recommended)
- 1 MB SVGA card (2MB accelerated SVGA card recommended)
- Windows 95/98 compatible sound card
- DirectX 5.0 (included on original RollerCoaster Tycoon CD-ROM)
|RollerCoaster Tycoon Games|
|Released|| RollerCoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions • Loopy Landscapes|
|Upcoming||RollerCoaster Tycoon World|
|Compilations||RCT Deluxe • RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack • RCT3 Gold! • RCT3 Platinum! • World of RCT • RCT 6 Pack|
|Spin-offs||The Board Game • Pinball Machine|