|US Cover UK Cover|
|Preceded by||Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions|
|Succeeded by||RollerCoaster Tycoon 2|
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes is the second expansion pack for the original RollerCoaster Tycoon and is more additive than the previous Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions pack. Loopy Landscapes featured new rides and scenery, new construction options, new building options, new music, and more freedom to create a park. However, new parks included in this expansion cannot have the entrance fee set.
This expansion pack will in most cases also contain the Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions expansion pack, and sometimes comes pre-patched to v1.20.013.
- North America: September 30, 2000.
- Europe: September 29, 2000.
- Australia: August 2, 2001
- Original RollerCoaster Tycoon
- Pentium 90 (Pentium 200 MMX recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
- Additional 45 MB hard disk space
- 4x CD-ROM drive (8x CD-ROM drive recommended)
- 1 MB SVGA card (2MB accelerated SVGA card recommended)
- Windows 95/98 compatible sound card
- DirectX 5.0 (included on original RollerCoaster Tycoon CD-ROM)
|RollerCoaster Tycoon Games|
|Released|| RollerCoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions • Loopy Landscapes|
|Upcoming||RollerCoaster Tycoon World|
|Compilations||RCT Deluxe • RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack • RCT3 Gold! • RCT3 Platinum! • World of RCT • RCT 6 Pack|
|Spin-offs||The Board Game • Pinball Machine|