|US Cover UK Cover|
|Preceded by||Added Attractions|
|Succeeded by||RollerCoaster Tycoon 2|
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes is the second expansion pack for the original RollerCoaster Tycoon and is more additive than the previous Added Attractions (Corkscrew Follies) pack. Loopy Landscapes featured new rides and scenery, new construction options, new building options, new music, and more freedom to create a park. However, new parks included in this expansion cannot have the entrance fee set. Unlike with Added Attractions, this pack was received positively by critics, but was still criticised for its lack of new features.
This expansion pack will in most cases also contain the Added Attractions expansion pack, and sometimes comes pre-patched to v1.20.013.
- North America: September 30, 2000.
- Europe: September 29, 2000.
- Australia: August 2, 2001
- Original RollerCoaster Tycoon
- Pentium 90 (Pentium 200 MMX recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
- Additional 45 MB hard disk space
- 4x CD-ROM drive (8x CD-ROM drive recommended)
- 1 MB SVGA card (2MB accelerated SVGA card recommended)
- Windows 95/98 compatible sound card
- DirectX 5.0 (included on original RollerCoaster Tycoon CD-ROM)
|RollerCoaster Tycoon Games|
|Main series|| RollerCoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions • Loopy Landscapes|
|Compilations||RCT Deluxe • RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack • RCT3 Gold! • RCT3 Platinum! • World of RCT • RCT 6 Pack • RCT Classic|
|Spin-offs||The Board Game • Pinball Machine|