Convert a large abandoned mine from a tourist attraction into a theme park.
A medium-sized park, Millennium Mines is almost a park where you start from scratch. Containing just one transport ride (that has only one station), you must use the vast flat land to build an amusement park worth going to.
- Mine Tour Train (Miniature Railroad)
- Excitement Rating: 4.14 (Medium)
- Intensity Rating: 0.35 (Low)
- Nausea Rating: 0.46 (Low)
- Initial Pricing: Free
- Age: New
You can read the Scenario Guide here.
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Wooden Roller Coaster: Water Splash
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Tropical and Desert Trees
- Path Items
- Walls and Fences
- Statues and Fountains
- Mine Theming
- This is a scenario that does not have a temperature of 17 at the beginning, but rather 13. This indicates that there is more rain in this scenario, making the climate cool and wet.
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|White Water Park||RollerCoaster Tycoon||Karts & Coasters|