A gentle game of miniature golf.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Garden Golf
- Mini Golf 1 (Dusty Greens)
- Mini Golf 2 (Dusty Greens)
- Crazy Golf (Robin Hood)
- 7 Hole Golf 1 (Fun at the Beach)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
- Crazy Golf 1 (Tiger Forest)
The Miniature Golf ride can quickly become a hassle if one is not careful. As Prima's Strategy Guide said, "Guests may actually take advantage of your park by spending a lot of time on a low-income ride." Construct the ride with no more than five holes, or guests will be backed up for hours. Also, be careful with the holes D and E (the ones that turn), because those two take the most time for the riders to complete. (Note that E is not available in RCT1.)
- This ride is called Mini Golf in RCT2 and Crazy Golf in RCT3.
- Hole A is a cul-de-sac, Hole B is a zig-zag, Hole C is a rectangle with three enclosed paths, and Holes D and E are hairpins.