Made out of steel. The trains all have only one car, made out of fibreglass and come in all different shapes.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Banked Helix
- On-ride Photo (OpenRCT2 only)
- Maximum track slope - 60°
- Maximum height above ground - 75 feet(RCT2)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Cairngorm Bobsleds
- Crazy Cabs
- Dream Chariots
- Raving Rockets
- Supersonic (cancelled)
- Skull Mountain (Six Flags Great Adventure)
- Jet Plane Coaster (Rock 'n' Roll Revival)
- Mini Roller Coaster 1 (Renovation)
- Not to be confused with the "Steel Mini Roller Coaster" of RCT1, which is the Junior Roller Coaster.
- The Rocket Cars were in available in RCT1 for the Steel Mini Roller Coaster.
- Interestingly, in RCT3, the length of cars can cause itself stuck to the start position of ride, the operation is quite different by launching with only little speed, even U-shaped small curve proves the ride vehicle pass or failure (Rocket and Toboggan can go through while Mini Cars cannot). This can solve for universal vehicles by adding a gentle drop to make the car speed enough to reach chain lift.
In Real Life
The Mini Roller Coaster is similar to a Pinfari Zyklon Z40. Both of these coasters have single-car trains and compact track, however the track style itself looks more like a Mack Rides Family/Junior coaster.