Guest 1415 is lost and can't find the park exit.
This article has a lot of broken links. Let's create those missing pages!
The music of the RollerCoaster Tycoon series was written by Allister Brimble (RollerCoaster Tycoon and RollerCoaster Tycoon 2) and Alistair Lindsay (RollerCoaster Tycoon 3). As many credits as can be given are listed here, but information on which game or expansion pack a song originated in may not be complete.
- ↑ Samples courtesy of Spectrasonics "Liquid Grooves".
- ↑ Remixed in Chris Sawyer's Locomotion and titled identically in 2004.
- ↑ Symphony for Organ No. 5, composed by Charles-Marie Widor, played by Peter James Adcock, recording © Chris Sawyer.
- ↑ Drunken Sailor, a sea shanty.
- ↑ Searchlight Rag, composed by Scott Joplin in 1907.