In the hilly forests of Mystic Mountain, build a theme park from scratch.
Beginning with a small park, you must start from absolutely nothing to attracting 800 guests. There is more land to buy, but at $90 a parcel, it isn't cheap. This is technically the hardest scenario in the game, but If you don't cram as much and keep the rides at a low price, this park will be a little easy.
Mystic Mountain contains no pre-built rides.
This scenario is known as Mothball Mountain in the American version of the game.
You can read the Scenario Guide here.
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Corkscrew
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Tropical and Desert Trees
- Path Items
- Walls and Fences
- Statues and Fountains
- Mine Theming
- This is a scenario that doesn't have a temperature of 17°C at the beginning, but 13°C. This indicates that there is more rain in this scenario.
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|Mel's World||RollerCoaster Tycoon||Pacific Pyramids|