The tower is a cylindrical steel structure. The observation car is hauled up by cables running to the top of the tower. Categorized as an indoor ride, since guests are covered from rain while aboard the car, from entrance to exit. As such, guests will flock to it when it rains, making this ride a must-have during rainy days...
- Cloud Nine (Pokey Park)
- Tower 1 (Urban Jungle)
- Viewing Tower (Megaworld Park)
- Aussichtsturm (Heide-Park)
- Condor (Heide-Park)
- Panorama-Turm (Heide-Park)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- Dizzy Heights (La-La Land)
Observation Towers have lower excitement ratings, unless they are built to very tall heights and have a lot of scenery around them. They make a good alternative to outdoor rides and guests will flock to them in the rain. A good strategy therefore could be to add a few of them, kept closed until rain starts pouring.
- RCT1' strategy guide lists it debuting in Added Attractions, it actually was present in the vanilla game.
- In RCT3, if the ride is started without any ending part (just the station), it will fly off and crash after a while.