Convert the Egyptian Ruins tourist attraction into a thriving theme park.
This park is located in a desert, filled with Egyptian scenery. There is already a path system created, although benches and trashcans are missing. The path leading from the top of the left dune to the sphinx building via underground passage should be cut off or deleted completely. The park is medium sized, but can be expanded greatly at $15 per land square if necessary.
Pacific Pyramids contains no pre-built rides.
You can read the Scenario Guide here.
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Corkscrew
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Tropical and Desert Trees
- Path Items
- Walls and Fences
- Statues and Fountains
- Egyptian Theming
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|Mystic Mountain||RollerCoaster Tycoon||Crumbly Woods|