Convert this sleepy town's pier into a thriving attraction.
Paradise Pier is a very unique park because it starts with no dry land. The construction boundary is entirely a pier with an entrance surrounded by underwater construction rights. It's small with a fairly easy objective where you start from scratch. If you were able to complete Pokey Park without expanding the land, this scenario will be extremely easy.
Paradise Pier has no pre-built rides.
This scenario is known as Big Pier in the American version of the game.
You can read the Scenario Guide here.
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Corkscrew
- Stand-Up Steel Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Tropical and Desert Trees
- Path Items
- Walls and Fences
- Statues and Fountains
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|Crumbly Woods||RollerCoaster Tycoon||Lightning Peaks|