Pool Accessories are extras, such as hot tubs and diving boards, that can be added to the pool complex in the Soaked!expansion pack for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. Accessories can be placed on a pool edge (below and above water) and on full non-pool tiles. Not only do they make your pool look nicer, they also please the guests.
List of pool accessories
Price:$50. Must be placed on pool edge (below water).
Causes waves. Wave height, length and duration can be adjusted at the pool operations tab.
Price:$15. Must be placed on full non-pool tile.
Peeps can sunbathe on them(or so they seem to appear in the peep details tab.)
Sun Loungers with Umbrellas
Price: $20. Must be placed on full non-pool tile.
Much like the Sun Lounger, peeps use these to sunbathe, except these are shaded over.
- Price: $5. Must be placed on full non-pool tile.
- Works like the regular street lamps in the game, provides light for the pool complex.
- Price: $100. Must be placed on full non-pool tile.
- Expensive, and has no use. A lifeguard appears on the chair when you place it, but he doesn't do anything. Lifeguards are not staff, so monthly pay is not required. This accessory is pretty much a decoration.
- Price: $7. must be placed on pool edge (below water.)
- Provides light underwater.
- Price: $75. Must be placed on a full non-pool tile.
- A small pool of very hot water. Peeps like to rest in the hot tubs from now and then. Despite it's size, there is no limit to the amount of people that can be in a Spa Pool.
- Price:$10. Must be placed on a full non-pool tile.
- Peeps can shower using these. Putting them right outside changing rooms makes a nice effect.
Small diving board
- Price:$15. Must be placed on pool egde (outside water)
- Peeps dive into pools using these. Also see Large Diving Board.
Large Diving board
- Price per level: $51.
- Peeps can dive into pools using these. You can adjust the number of levels using the Shift key. To avoid injuries, make sure to limit the height to 5 or less levels.
- Price: $4. Must be placed on pool edge.
- Used to climb in and out of pools. Put them around the pool, and next to the Inflatable Ship entrance.