This is a list of the possible scenario goals in the game and its expansion packs.
- Have at least x amount of guests in your park by a specific date with a park rating of over 600.
- Achieve a park value of at least x by a specific date.
- Have fun! (This is the objective for the unlockable Mega Park; it is actually a goal that does not require anything and thus cannot be completed.)
Added with Loopy Landscapes
- Finish building a set amount of pre-existing coasters with an excitement rating over a specific value.
- Have more than x guests in the park without letting the park rating drop below 700. (These scenarios don't have financial restrictions, but that also means you can't advertise or change your research and development options.)
- Have a set number of roller coasters in your park, all with an excitement rating over a certain value.
- Achieve a monthly income from ride tickets that is over a set value.
In some scenarios, such as Rainbow Valley or Pickle Park, there are additional requirements, such as limited building height or disallowed features, respectively. The player will have to work around these restrictions (the game won't allow you to break them) as well as completeing their primary objective.
Upon completing the objective, a window will pop up, all the guests in the park will face the camera and start applauding, and some fanfare music will play. If this is the first successful completion of the scenario, players are given the chance to enter their name which, along with the park's company value, will be displayed under the scenario's name in the "Select Scenario for New Game" window. Additionally, any balloons the guests were holding will be let go; they will then have to buy new ones, providing a slight bump in profit.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Have at least x guests at the end of year x with a park rating of at least 600