The amount of rain this park gets is driving guests away. Can you help make this park more popular ?
This park is built on a beach, and a large access of water on which building rights are already acquired.
(List of pre-built rides and their intensity, excitement, and nausea ratings here)
At first, build the missing rides you have at your disposal, so the rides already present are all connected to each other. Guests hate to walk on an empty path between two rides, and you'd hate it too were you in a real park.
Then, search for all thrill & gentle rides you may receive from R&D. Place them and open them as soon as you have them available.
You may search for one roller coaster, which might be the Stand-Up Twister Coaster. Build a custom design of this one, with only the station on the ground, the remaing parts of the track above water. Max capacity, max excitement rating, max admission charge, as always on a park with free entrance.
You might also consider demolishing the Roto-Drop by the end of Year 2, so that guests will keep on riding it.
A nice idea would be a monorail that would connect both ends of the park after a trip to the map boundaries across the sea. You may leave it as it is and open it as a Shuttle, or connect both stations through the land, to have more trains available. This would be a good money roller, if you have enough guests to fill in the trains.
The objective by itself is really easy. Keep on building, one ad campaign per year and you're good to go.
- Chairlift - Chairlift Cars (example)
- Miniature Railroad - Steam Trains (example)
- Monorail - Small Monorail Cars, Streamlined Monorail Cars (example)
- Bumper Cars (example)
- Car Ride (Pick-Up Trucks, Sportscars, Racing Cars, Cats) (example)
- Merry-Go-Round (example)
- Steel Mini Roller Coaster - Log Trains (example)
- Steel Roller Coaster (example)
- Wooden Roller Coaster (example)
Shops and Stalls
- Trees (example)
- Shrubs and Bushes (example)
- Gardens (example)
- Path Items (example)
- Walls and Fences (example)
- Egyptian Theming
(Rides that need to be researched before they can be built)
- Steel Mini Roller Coaster - Ladybird Trains (example)
- Wooden Reverser Roller Coaster (example)
- Multi-Dimension Roller Coaster (example)
Shops and Stalls
(Scenery that needs to be researched before it can be built)
- This scenario comes from VJ's scenario pack, which added more than 50 scenarios to the game.
- The building rights are already bought here. This renders the scenario much easier than what the landscape could have given, if the rights were unowned. The goal is also too easy, much more than what is reachable. It is very possible to have 2000 guests in the park by the end of the mission.