Track has a tubular steel spine, connected to the inside edges of tubular steel running rails. Supports are large tubular steel posts. Trains are held on the track by wheels above, below and outside the running rails.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Vertical Loop
- Half Loop (may need to be researched)
- Corkscrew (may need to be researched)
- On-Ride Photo
- Banked Curves - 30° banking
- Maximum Track Slope - 60°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 25°
- Maximum Height - 131 Feet
- Continuous circuit mode
- Powered launch
- Reversed-Incline launched shuttle mode
- Red Baron (requires the Corkscrew track element)
- Venom Rail
- Shockwave (Megaworld Park)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Mummy's Curse
- Red Baron
- Gives a more intense ride than a sit-down roller coaster, so the track requires careful design to avoid high G forces, especially lateral G's.
In Real Life
- This type of Stand-up coaster is made by the defunct Japanese company TOGO. This company made the first stand-up trains and also made many other revolutionizations to the coaster industry. The rides were notoriously rough and were driven away from being built due to the introduction of the much smoother Intamin stand-ups, Those Intamin Stand-ups paved the way for the even more unique Bolliger & Mabillard Stand-Ups. Both the Intamin and the B&M stand-ups were used in Six Flags parks but were not apart of the parks in RCT2. Riddler's Revenge was in Six Flags Magic Mountain (still operating).