The Twist (aka Scrambled Eggs or Twister) is a thrill ride that appears in all three RollerCoaster Tycoon games.
Three pairs of seats rotate at the end of three rotating arms, each pair has three buckets that hold two guests each.
- Dinky/Pokey Park : Purple Peril
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 1
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 2
- Rio Carnival: Coffee Cup Ride 3
- European Cultural Festival: Italian Police Ride 1
- Japanese Coastal Reclaim: Fighting Kite Ride
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- The number of rotations per ride can be set manually.
- The ride is usually the first thrill ride available in the RCT campaigns.
- The US version of RCT1 names this ride as "Scrambled Eggs". The UK version of RCT1 and all versions of RCT2 name it "Twist". In RCT3, it is named "Twister".
- The ride's popularity falls hastily, and guests will refuse to ride it at a certain price very quickly. It is recommended to be rebuilt frequently.
In Real Life
The ride is modeled after the Scrambler, a popular ride that spans across several fairgrounds in the USA.