I've always been a big fan of the RollerCoaster Tycoon games. When I first played the original, I was hooked and I loved the sequels (especially the second game). It would be nice to have an RCT game on the Nintendo Switch. I would like this to be a collaboration between Nintendo and Atari, along with help from the creator of the series, Chris Sawyer.
Please keep in mind that this blog post is just an idea that I have and all of the information is hypothetical.
The main focus of the game is to have the freedom to build and customize whatever you want and to share your creations with the world.
The gameplay would be a mix of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and Planet Coaster. You can build amusement parks, water parks, and safaris in an open 3D environment. Using the CoasterCam, you can take photos, record videos, ride your rides, and see the park from a first person view. You can also add fireworks, light shows, water shows, and mixmaster shows and play them to songs which can play on a scheduled time. Add scenery to your park to make it more appealing to guests. You can make changes to the land by simple landscaping and/or by terraforming. During gameplay, you need to manage your staff, finances and park ratings to make sure that your park is top-notch. The day/night cycle returns and at night time you can light up your park by lighting up rides and adding lamps. There would be two clocks in the game, with one displaying the in-game time and one displaying real time. As a new feature, you can build tracked rides underwater by having tunnels created where the track the meets the water or by building tracks from the bottom of the water and connecting the stations to the underwater paths. You can also build curved paths, spiral stairs, and escalators. By creating extra data, you have the option to save track designs, parks, and photos to either the system memory or microSD card.
The game can be played with the Joy-Cons and Pro Controller. The left control stick and back buttons control the camera angle. The game can be played in TV Mode, Handheld Mode, and Tabletop Mode. You can change the controls to your liking. When playing in Handheld or Tabletop Mode, the touch screen can be used. Cooperative play can be utilized with two players sharing a pair of Joy-Cons.
Below are the default controls for using both Joy-Cons and/or the Pro Controller:
- A Button - Select / Build.
- B Button - Cancel.
- X Button - Open / Close menu.
- Y Button - Toggle gridlines.
- Plus Button - Pause.
- Minus Button - See through land.
- D-Pad - Scroll menu.
- Left Control Stick - Move camera (tilt) / Stack object (press and hold).
- Right Control Stick - Move cursor.
- L Button - Turn camera left.
- R Button - Turn camera right.
- ZL Button - Zoom in.
- ZR Button - Zoom out.
Below are the controls for using one Joy-Con.
- X Button/Down Button - Select / Build.
- A Button/Left Button - Cancel.
- Y Button/Right Button - Open / Close Menu.
- B Button/Up Button - Toggle gridlines.
- Plus/Minus Buttons - Pause.
- Control Stick - Scroll menu and move camera and cursor (tilt) / Stack object (press and hold).
- SL Button - Turn camera left.
- SR Button - Turn camera right.
- L/R Button - Zoom in.
- ZL/ZR Button - Zoom out.
The game will have modes taken from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 along with some new modes.
One player only with optional co-op for 2 players on 1 Switch.
Choose from a list of scenarios and complete park objectives.
Build your own park from scratch with all rides and scenery available and no money restrictions.
Learn how to play the game and utilize the various features.
The game's main selling point. In this mode, the only limit is your imagination.
Design your own custom scenario. Choose from every ride and scenery item available.
Build your own track designs for roller coasters and other tracked rides. You can also build scenery around your tracks to give them themes. You can also record videos of your coasters.
Create your own scenic building designs. You can also make your own signs by using a painting tool similar to Microsoft Paint.
Create and customize your own guests that will appear in your parks. You can give them names, select their gender, age, height, weight, skin color, hair color/style, eye color, facial features, clothing, headgear, eyewear, wristwear, footwear, and swimwear. Clothing and accessories are color changeable. Each guest you create can have the option to ride certain rides depending on the preferred ride intensity you give them or ride all of the rides regardless of preferred intensity. You can also create guests individually or in groups. Guests can be created from scratch or by choosing a look-alike from your Miis.
Up to 4 players. It can be either 4 players on 2 Switches or 4 players using individual Switches. In this mode, 4 players can build a park together in Career Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Scenario Editor. All players build on separate sides of the park and share the same loan. Each player is highlighted with their Mii icon, username, and color.
Connect to Nintendo Network. When connected, you will be taken to a room where you will take control of your Mii and interact with players from all over the world. You can share your custom parks, building designs, track designs and custom guests with the world. When interacting with other players, you can visit their custom parks, ride their own track designs and give them your feedback. You also have the option to use content posted by others for use in your game. Co-op Mode can also be played online between friends with voice chat enabled. Online co-op utilizes the same features in Wireless Mode. There would also be competitions where players can build certain coasters and parks, record videos of them and post them on social media.
View the textures of the rides and scenery.
Listen to the in-game music.
View photos taken from rides and the in-game camera.
View videos that you recorded in-game.
View your in-game records and play time.
View the game credits.
Change the controls, check your save data, change the language, and adjust the sounds.
- Air Powered Coaster
- Alpine Coaster
- Bobsleigh Coaster
- Corkscrew Coaster
- Dizzy Dropper
- Drifting Coaster
- Extended Coaster
- Floorless Coaster
- Giant Flume
- Giga Coaster
- Half-Pipe Coaster
- Heartline Twister Coaster
- Hyper Twister Coaster
- Junior Roller Coaster
- Lay-Down Coaster
- LIM Launched Coaster
- Looping Roller Coaster
- Mine Cart Coaster
- Mine Ride
- Mine Train Coaster
- Mini Coaster
- Motorbike Races
- Multi-Dimension Coaster
- Pipeline Coaster
- Reverse Freefall Coaster
- Robotic Coaster
- Rotating Tower Coaster
- Sea Serpent Shuttle
- Soap Box Derby Racers
- Spinning Steel
- Spinning Wild Mouse
- Spiral Roller Coaster
- Splitting Coaster
- Stand-Up Coaster
- Stand-Up Twister Coaster
- Tilt Coaster
- Towering Coaster
- Turbo Bikes
- Twister Coaster
- Vertical Drop Roller Coaster
- Wild Mouse
- Wing Coaster
- Flying Turns
- Reverser Coaster
- Side Friction Coaster
- Virginia Reel
- Wooden Coaster
- Wooden Wild Mouse/Mine
- Compact Inverted Coaster
- Flying Roller Coaster
- Glider Coaster
- Inverted Coaster
- Inverted Hairpin Coaster
- Inverted Impulse Coaster
- Inverted Shuttle Coaster
- Inverted Vertical Shuttle
- Mini Suspended Coaster
- Mini Suspended Flying Coaster
- Sky Rider
- Suspended Swinging Coaster
Junior / Family Rides
- Buffalo Roundabout
- Car Ride
- Cheshire Cats
- Christmas Tree
- Floundering Ferry
- Flying Saucers
- Mini Helicopters
- Monorail Cycles
- Monster Ride
- Odyssey Ride
- Petting Zoo
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Remote Control Cars / Boats
- Snake Helter-Skelter
- Spiral Slide
- Tea Cups Ride
- Vintage Cars
- Barn Stormer
- Bucking Bull
- Bus Stop
- Claw of Doom
- Double Inversion
- Double Sky Wheel
- Double Swinging Inverter
- Flying Carpet
- Gallows Swing
- Giant Slide
- Go Karts
- Launched Freefall
- Loop the Loop
- Mine Drop Ride
- Motion Simulator
- Parachute Drop
- Phoenix Twister
- Pirate Ship
- Pounding Surf
- Power Boat
- Quad Bikes
- Rip Tide
- Robot Arm
- Roundup Ride
- Sky Diver
- Sky Sling
- Sky Swat
- Sky Swing
- Sky Wheel
- Snow Cups
- Spider Top Spinner
- Spin Doctor
- Swinging Inverter Ship
- Thunder Bobs
- TNT Vortex
- Top Spinner
- Top Star
- Topple Tower
- Whirling Dervish
- Wind Turbine
- Bumper Boats
- Jet Skis
- Pedal Boats
- Rowing Boats
- Water Skiing
- Water Tricycles
- 3D Cinema
- Balloon Ferris Wheel
- Basketball Court
- Batting Cages
- Bouncy Castle
- Bowling Alley
- Crooked House
- Demolition Derby
- Dizzy Dragons
- Dolphin Show
- Double-Deck Observation Tower
- Ferris Wheel
- Fun House
- Ghost House Ride
- Ghost Train
- Giant Ferris Wheel
- Haunted House
- Haunted Mansion Ride
- Hershey's Kissing Tower
- Hot Air Balloon Race
- Ice Hockey
- Ice Skating Rink
- Insect House
- Kara Oki Concert
- Killer Whale Show
- Laser Battle
- Lion Show
- Mini Golf
- Mirror Maze
- Monster Trucks
- Nocturnal House
- Observation Tower
- Pony Ride
- Reptile and Amphibian House
- Rock Wall Climb
- Roller Skating Rink
- Seal Show
- Sea Lion Show
- Space Arcade
- Space Rings
- Spooky Wheel
- Tennis Court
- Tiger Show
- Volleyball Court
- Western Wheel
- Wild West Show
- Zero-G Trampoline
- Air Boats
- Elephant Transport
- Gondola Lift
- Helicopter Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Transport Trams
- Horse Carriage
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Magnet Train
- Miniature Railway
- Paddle Steamer
- Safari Train
- Safari Transport
- Suspended Monorail
- Water-Based Transport
Aside from shops and stalls, as a new feature, you can build restaurants and choose various combinations of foods and drinks to serve in each restaurant and you can build food trucks. Restaurants can also have themes with certain menu items as well as atomosphere and architecture.
- Beef Noodles
- Bison Burger
- Candy Apples
- Candy Bars
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chips (various)
- Chow Mein
- Corn Dogs
- Cotton Candy Stall
- Dino Burger
- Egg Rolls
- Fried Chicken
- Fried Rice Noodles
- Fruity Ices
- Funnel Cakes
- Golden Nugget Candy
- Hershey's Chocolate
- Hot Dogs
- Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cake
- Lo Mein
- Meatball Soup
- Moorish Kebabs
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Onion Rings
- Pasta (various)
- Pies (various)
- Roast Sausages
- Salads (various)
- Sandwiches (various)
- Sea Food
- Toffee Apples
- Turkish Delight
- Wonton Soup
- Coconut Drinks
- Croctails Tropical Juices
- Drinks (sells water bottles and sodas)
- Hot Chocolate
- Ice Tea
- Rocket Boost Cantina
- Soybean Milk
- Space Shake
- Spooky Shakes
- Star Fruit Drinks
You can build either individual stalls or build an entire shop selling multiple souvenirs like in a real amusement park.
- Cuddly Toys
- Dino Masks
- Group Photos
- Indian Feathers
- Pool Toys
- Safari Toys
- Shield and Spear
- Spooky Jokes
Pool Slides and Rides
New pool pieces will include the giant bucket, rope swing, and swaying bridge.
New animals would include reptiles, farm animals and marine life among others.
- Grizzly Bear
- Polar Bear
- Sea Lion
Arcade / Carnival Games
This would be a new type of attraction.
- Air Hockey
- Ball and Bucket Toss
- Baseball Pitch
- Basketball Hoop
- Crane Game
- Duck Pond
- Dunk Tank
- High Striker
- Horse Race
- Milk Bottle
- Punching Bag
- Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots
- Ring Toss
- Shooting Gallery
- Slot Machine
- Water Gun
Scenery / Themeing
All scenery packs from the first three RCT games will return and be updated to include new items. New scenery packs will also be introduced.
- Abstract Themeing
- Adventure Themeing
- African Themeing
- Animal Habitat Themeing
- Antarctic Themeing
- Arcade / Casino Themeing
- Asian Themeing
- Australasian Themeing
- Beach / Lagoon Themeing
- Camp Themeing
- Catwalks and Supports
- Christmas Themeing
- Classical/Roman Themeing
- Construction Themeing
- Dark Age Themeing
- Egyptian Themeing
- European Themeing
- Fences and Walls
- Futuristic Themeing
- Giant Candy Themeing
- Giant Garden Themeing
- Hotel / Resort Themeing
- Jungle Themeing
- Jurassic Themeing
- Martian Themeing
- Mechanical Themeing
- Medieval Themeing
- Mine Themeing
- Mountain Themeing
- Mythological Themeing
- Neighborhood / Suburban Themeing
- Neon Themeing
- North American Themeing
- Pagoda Themeing
- Path Items
- Pirates Themeing
- Prehistoric Themeing
- Restaurant Themeing
- Ride Events
- Roaring Twenties Themeing
- Rock n' Roll Themeing
- Romantic Themeing
- Ruin / Temple Theming
- Sci-Fi Themeing
- Shrubs and Ornaments/Statues and Fountains
- Six Flags Themeing
- Snow/Ice Themeing
- South American Themeing
- Space Themeing
- Spooky / Creepy Themeing
- Sports Themeing
- Stadium Themeing
- Terrain Surfaces
- Underwater Themeing
- Urban Themeing
- Walls and Roofs
- Water Feature Themeing
- Western / Wild West Themeing
- Wonderland Themeing
All songs from the first three games would return and new pieces of music would be composed by Allister Brimble, Alistair Lindsay, and Koji Kondo.
Hire and manage staff members to improve your park. You can select their genders, give them names, and give them uniforms.
- Animal Keeper - Manages animal habitats and takes care of animals.
- Entertainer - Perform to make guests happy. Costumes include pandas, tigers, elephants, gorillas, astronauts, knights, romans, pirates, bandits, sheriffs, sharks, aliens, pumpkinheads, cowboys/cowgirls, bears, clowns, dolphins, dinosaurs, ninjas, and samurais. Like in the previous games, certain costumes depend on the scenery.
- Janitor - Keeps the park clean by sweeping paths, watering gardens, emptying trash cans, and mowing grass.
- Mechanic - Inspects rides and fixes rides when breakdowns occur.
- Park Inspector - Inspects the park and rides and gives tips to the player to improve the park. Appears in every scenario and can't be fired.
- Security Guard - Patrols the park to prevent vandalism and lookout for guests who misbehave.
- Vendor - Works and operates the rides and shops.
As a collaboration with Nintendo (if this was real of course), players can build with content based on Nintendo IPs. These can be unlocked by either completing in-game tasks or by scanning Amiibo and can be used in Scenario Editor and Sandbox Mode. Content based on Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog franchise will also be available.
Rides / Attractions / Vehicles
- Barrel Train - A steam train with the cars and locomotive in the shape of barrels from the Donkey Kong series.
- Blue-Marine - A submarine designed as the Blue-Marine from Star Fox 64.
- Chao Garden - An enclosure for Chaos from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Console Arcades - Arcades where guests can play NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch games. You can choose which systems are playable in the arcades.
- Dizzy Dragonite - Dizzy Dragons in the shape of the Pokémon Dragonite.
- Excitebikes - Guests race and perform tricks on dirt bikes from Excitebike.
- Extreme Gear Racing - Guests race on Extreme Gear from the Sonic Riders series.
- F-Zero Coaster - A Dueling Coaster with cars designed as F-Zero machines that travel at high speeds and end in a photo finish.
- F-Zero Racers - Guests race in replica F-Zero machines and travel at high speeds, resulting in high intensity ratings.
- K.K. Slider Show - A show featuring musical performances by K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing.
- Lapras Ferry - Guests ride boats that resemble the Pokemon Lapras .
- Link's Archery Range - Shooting Gallery where guests use bows and arrows to shoot targets, and cardboard cutouts of Deku Scrubs, Gibdos, ReDeads, Octoroks, and Tektites to earn points.
- Mario Karts - Go Karts with Standard Kart vehicles and Anti-Gravity tracks from Mario Kart 8.
- Metroid Shooter - A light gun-type arcade game where guests shoot aliens and monsters to earn points.
- PokéBall Ferris Wheel - A Ferris Wheel with PokéBall-shaped cars, as seen in Pokémon Black & White.
- Sonic Roller Coaster Train - A Roller Coaster Train themed after Sonic the Hedgehog. Can be used for Twister, Looping, Corkscrew, Launched, and Hypercoasters.
- Squid Sisters Concert - A concert featuring musical performances by the Squid Sisters (Callie and Marie) from Splatoon.
- Squid Souvenirs - A souvenir shop selling hats, clothes, shoes, and replica toy weapons from Splatoon.
- Star Fox Simulator - A flight simulator where guests can pilot a virtual Arwing.
- Tornado Plane - A plane themed after the Tornado from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Wiggler Train - A Roller Coaster Train designed as Wiggler from the Mario games. Can be used for Corkscrew, Looping, and Hypercoasters.
- Yoshi-Go-Round - A Yoshi-themed Merry-Go-Round, as seen in Super Mario Sunshine.
- Animal Crossing Theming
- Console Theming
- Donkey Kong Theming
- Fire Emblem Theming
- F-Zero Theming
- Kid Icarus Theming
- Kirby Theming
- Luigi's Mansion Theming
- Mario Kart Theming
- Metroid Theming
- Mother Theming
- Pikmin Theming
- Pokémon Theming
- Sonic the Hedgehog Theming
- Splatoon Theming
- Star Fox Theming
- Super Mario Theming
- Super Smash Bros. Theming
- The Legend of Zelda Theming
- Wario Theming
- Xenoblade Theming
- Yoshi's Island Theming
One of the scenery items would be a statue of former Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata. The statue's pose would be Iwata doing his famous 'directly to you' gesture and the base would have a plack that reads:
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
"Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun. Fun for everyone!"
- Satoru Iwata -
December 6, 1959 - July 11, 2015
|A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup||Sonic Adventure 2|
|A Little Light Snowfall||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|A New Day||Sonic Rush|
|A New Venture||Sonic Rush Adventure|
|Above the Clouds||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Acid Hues||Splatoon 2|
|Against the Dark Knight||Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance|
|Airship Theme||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|An Obstacle in Our Path||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Angel Island Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|Angry Aztec||Donkey Kong 64|
|Aqua Star||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Aquarium Park||Sonic Colors|
|Aquas||Star Fox 64|
|Aquatic Ambience||Donkey Kong Country|
|Aquatic Ruin Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|Area 6 / Missile Slipstream||Star Fox 64|
|Ashley's Song||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Aspertia City||Pokemon Black 2 & White 2|
|Asteroid Coaster||Sonic Colors|
|Athletic Theme (NSMB)||New Super Mario Bros.|
|Athletic Theme (SMB3)||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Athletic Theme (SMW)||Super Mario World|
|Azure Blue World||Sonic Adventure|
|Baby Park||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Back 2 Back||Sonic Rush|
|Ballad of the Goddess||The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword|
|Balloon Fight Medley||Balloon Fight|
|Balloon Trip||Balloon Fight|
|Bandit Valley||Yoshi's New Island|
|Battle!!||Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Battle Arena||Donkey Kong 64|
|Battle for Storm Hill||Donkey Kong Jungle Beat|
|Battlefield||Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U|
|Battlerock Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy||Sonic Adventure|
|Beach Bowl Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Beach Theme||New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Beanstalk Park||Kirby Air Ride|
|Believe in Myself||Sonic Adventure|
|Believe in Myself (SA2)||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Bicycle (Johto)||Pokémon Gold & Silver|
|Bicycle (Kanto)||Pokémon Red & Blue|
|Big Blue (1/ 2)||F-Zero|
|Bingo Highway||Sonic Heroes|
|Black Tar||Xenoblade Chronicles X|
|Blossom Haze||Sonic Mania|
|Bob-Omb Battlefield||Super Mario 64|
|Bomb Rush Blush||Splatoon|
|Bonneton||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Bonus Game||Super Smash Bros.|
|Boss Battle Song (1/ 2)||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Boss Fight (1/ 2)||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Bounceabout Woods||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Bowser's Castle (1/ 2)||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Bowser's Castle (N64)||Mario Kart 64|
|Bowser's Castle (Wii)||Mario Kart Wii|
|Bowser's Castle (Wii U)||Mario Kart 8|
|Bowser's Galaxy Generator||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Bowser's Road||Super Mario 64|
|Bowser's Theme||Super Mario 64|
|Brain Cleaner||F-Zero GX|
|Break Free! (Lead the Way)||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Break the Targets||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Break Through the Ice||Star Fox: Assault|
|Bright Sound||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Broken Coral||Splatoon 2|
|Bubblaine||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Built to Rule||Sonic Mania|
|Bullet Station||Sonic Heroes|
|Buoyant Boogie||Splatoon 2|
|Butter Building||Kirby's Adventure|
|Can You Feel the Sunshine?||Sonic R|
|Car Select||F-Zero X|
|Carnival Night Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|Casino Night Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|Casino Park||Sonic Heroes|
|Castelia City||Pokemon Black & White|
|Celestial Valley||Kirby Air Ride|
|Champion Battle (Alola)||Pokemon Sun & Moon|
|Champion Battle (Kalos)||Pokémon X & Y|
|Champion Battle (Sinnoh)||Pokémon Diamond & Pearl|
|Checker Knights||Kirby Air Ride|
|Chemical Plant Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|Circuit||Mario Kart 7|
|City Trial||Kirby Air Ride|
|Clawdaddy Beach||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance!||F-Zero X|
|Clock Town, First Day||The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask|
|Cloudtop Cruise||Mario Kart 8|
|Clu Clu Land||Clu Clu Land|
|Coconut Mall||Mario Kart Wii|
|Colony 9 (Day/ Night)||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Color Pulse||Splatoon 2|
|Comet Observatory||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Conquest (Ablaze)||Fire Emblem: Awakening|
|Cosmic Cove Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Cosmic Fall||Shadow the Hedgehog|
|Counterattack||Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Crank the Heat Up!!||Sonic Adventure|
|Credits||Super Smash Bros.|
|Credits (SSBB)||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Creepy Castle||Donkey Kong 64|
|Crimean Army Sortie||Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance|
|Crisis City||Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|Crystal Caves||Donkey Kong 64|
|Dark Pit||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Dark Pit's Theme||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Dark World / Dark World Dungeon||The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|Deeper||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Delfino Plaza||Super Mario Sunshine|
|Deoxys Battle||Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire|
|Destroyed Skyworld||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Devil's Call in Your Heart||F-Zero X|
|Diamond in the Sky||Sonic R|
|Dire, Dire Docks||Super Mario 64|
|Dive Into the Mellow||Sonic Adventure 2|
|DK Isle||Donkey Kong 64|
|DK Mountain||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|DK Pass||Mario Kart DS|
|DK Rap (Original/ Melee)||Donkey Kong 64|
|DK's Jungle Parkway||Mario Kart 64|
|Donkey Kong||Donkey Kong|
|Don't Slip!||Splatoon 2|
|Door Into Summer||Knuckles' Chaotix|
|Dragon Roost Island||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker|
|Dream Chaser||F-Zero X|
|Duck Hunt Medley||Duck Hunt|
|Duel Zone||Super Smash Bros.|
|Duty (Ablaze)||Fire Emblem: Awakening|
|Ebb & Flow||Splatoon 2|
|Egg Emperor||Sonic Heroes|
|Egg Fleet||Sonic Heroes|
|Egg Planet||Super Mario Galaxy|
|E.G.G.M.A.N.||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Electrodome||Mario Kart 8|
|Elysium of the Blue Sky||Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Emerald Beach||Sonic Battle|
|Emerald Hill Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|Ending (Yoshi's Story)||Yoshi's Story|
|Endless Possibility||Sonic Unleashed|
|Endolphin Surge||Splatoon 2|
|Engage the Enemy||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Escape From the City||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Famicom Medley (1/ 2)||Family Computer series|
|Fantasy Meadows||Kirby Air Ride|
|Fated Battle||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Fest Zest||Splatoon 2|
|Fight 1||Fire Emblem Gaiden|
|Final Fortress||Sonic Heroes|
|Final Destination||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Final Destination (Ver. 2)||Super Smash Bros. for Wii U|
|Final Factory||Sonic Free Riders|
|Fins & Fiddles||Splatoon 2|
|Fire Emblem||Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Fire Emblem Theme||Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Fist Bump||Sonic Forces|
|Flame Core||Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|Flat Zone||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Floral Fields||Kirby: Triple Deluxe|
|Flower Field||Yoshi Touch & Go|
|Fluffy Snow, Here We Go!||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Fly in the Freedom||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Flying Battery Zone||Sonic & Knuckles|
|Follow Me||Sonic Heroes|
|Forest of Hope||Pikmin|
|Forest Stage||Kirby's Adventure|
|Forest / Nature Area||Kirby & the Amazing Mirror|
|Forgotten Isle||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Fortress Boss||Super Mario World|
|Fossil Falls||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Fountain of Dreams||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Frantic Factory||Donkey Kong 64|
|Frappe Snowland||Mario Kart 64|
|Free||Sonic Free Riders|
|Fresh Start||Splatoon 2|
|Friendly Battle||Pokemon Colosseum|
|Frog Forest||Sonic Heroes|
|Frozen Hillside||Kirby Air Ride|
|Full Steam Ahead||The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks|
|Fungi Forest (Day/ Night)||Donkey Kong 64|
|Garden of Hope||Pikmin 3|
|Gaur Plain (Day/ Night)||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Gear Getaway||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|Gelato Beach||Super Mario Sunshine|
|Gerudo Valley||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|Ghost House (NSMBW)||New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Ghost House (SMW)||Super Mario World|
|Ghostly Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Go K.K. Rider!||Animal Crossing|
|Golden Forest||1080 Snowboarding|
|Gormott||Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Gourmet Race||Kirby Super Star|
|Grand Metropolis||Sonic Heroes|
|Great Temple/Temple||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link|
|Green Greens||Kirby's Dream Land|
|Green Hill Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)|
|Gritzy Desert||Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time|
|Ground Theme (1/ 2)||Super Mario Bros.|
|Ground Theme (NSMB)||New Super Mario Bros.|
|Ground Theme (NSMBU)||New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Ground Theme (SMB2)||Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Ground Theme (SMB3)||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Grumble Volcano||Mario Kart Wii|
|Gusty Garden Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Gwarhar Lagoon||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga|
|Hang Castle||Sonic Heroes|
|Hau'oli City (Day/ Night)||Pokemon Sun & Moon|
|Hidden Mountain & Forest||The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|High Flying Groove||Sonic Riders|
|Highway in the Sky||Sonic Adventure 2|
|His World||Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|Honeyhive Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Honeylune Ridge: Caves||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Humoresque of a Little Dog||Mother|
|Hydrocity Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|Hyrule Castle||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild|
|Hyrule Field||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|I Am (All of Me)||Shadow the Hedgehog|
|I Am Octavio||Splatoon|
|Ice Cap Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|Ice Climber||Ice Climber|
|Ice Cream Island||Kirby's Adventure|
|Icicle Mountain||Ice Climber|
|Id (Purpose)||Fire Emblem: Awakening|
|Ike's Theme||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|I'm a Spy||Sonic Adventure 2|
|In the Space-Pirate Ship||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Incoming!||Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Ink Me Up||Splatoon|
|Ink or Sink||Splatoon|
|It Doesn't Matter||Sonic Adventure|
|It Doesn't Matter (SA2)||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Jogging / Countdown||Punch-Out!!|
|Jump Up, Super Star!||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Jungle Hijinxs||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|Jungle Joyride||Sonic Unleashed|
|Jungle Japes (1/ 2)||Donkey Kong 64|
|Jungle Level (Original/ Jazz/ Tribal)||Donkey Kong Country|
|Kapp'n's Song||Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Katina||Star Fox 64|
|Kick the Rock!||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Kid Icarus Retro Medley||Kid Icarus|
|King Dedede's Theme||Kirby's Dream Land|
|King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2||Donkey Kong Country|
|Kingdom Valley||Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|Knight of the Wind||Sonic and the Black Knight|
|Knitty Knotty Windmill||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Kokiri Forest||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|Koopa Troopa Beach||Mario Kart 64|
|Lake Lamode (1/ 2)||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Lava Reef Zone||Sonic & Knuckles|
|Lava Scarves and Red Hot Blargss||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)||Sonic Adventure|
|Let the Speed Mend It||Sonic and the Secret Rings|
|Lethal Lava Land||Super Mario 64|
|Lightning Chariot Base||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Lights, Camera, Action!||Sonic Mania|
|Live & Learn||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Live Life||Sonic and the Black Knight|
|Lost in Thoughts All Alone||Fire Emblem Fates|
|Lost Jungle||Sonic Heroes|
|Love Theme||Mother 3|
|Lovely Gate 3||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Luigi Circuit||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Luigi Raceway||Mario Kart 64|
|Luigi's Mansion Theme||Luigi's Mansion|
|Lumiose City||Pokémon X & Y|
|Mach Rider||Mach Rider|
|Machine Passage||Kirby Air Ride|
|Magicant / Eight Melodies||Mother|
|Magma Flows||Kirby Air Ride|
|Magnus' Theme||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Main Theme (Breath of the Wild)||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild|
|Main Theme (Pikmin)||Pikmin|
|Main Theme (Star Fox)||Star Fox|
|Main Theme (Star Fox 64)||Star Fox 64|
|Main Theme (Super Mario 64)||Super Mario 64|
|Main Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Main Theme (Twilight Princess)||The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess|
|Main Theme/Underworld Theme||The Legend of Zelda|
|Mangrove Cove||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
|Marble Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)|
|Marble Garden Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|Marine Tube||Pokemon Black 2 & White 2|
|Mario Bros.||Mario Bros.|
|Mario Circuit (SNES)||Super Mario Kart|
|Mario Circuit (Wii)||Mario Kart Wii|
|Mario Circuit (Wii U)||Mario Kart 8|
|Mario Kart Stadium||Mario Kart 8|
|Mario Paint Medley||Mario Paint|
|Marionation Gear||Marionation Gear|
|Mario's Rainbow Castle||Mario Party|
|Mechanical Rhythm||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Menu||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Menu (1/ 2)||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Meta Crystal||Super Smash Bros.|
|Meta Knight's Revenge||Kirby Super Star|
|Metal Scratchin'||Sonic Rush|
|Meteo||Star Fox 64|
|Metropolis Speedway||Sonic Free Riders|
|Midna's Lament||The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess|
|Mii Channel||Mii Channel|
|Mike's Song||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Mission Mode||Pikmin 3|
|Mole Patrol||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|Mona Pizza's Song||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Moo Moo Farm||Mario Kart 64|
|Moo Moo Meadows||Mario Kart Wii|
|Mossdeep City||Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire|
|Mount Coronet||Pokemon Diamond & Pearl|
|Mount Volbono||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Mountain Stream||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Muck Warfare||Splatoon 2|
|Multi-Man Melee (1/ 2)||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Multiplayer||Metroid Prime 2: Echoes|
|Mushroom Bridge||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Mushroom Gorge||Mario Kart Wii|
|Mushroom Hill Zone||Sonic & Knuckles|
|Mute City (1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5)||F-Zero|
|My Sweet Passion||Sonic Adventure|
|Mystery of the Emblem Medley||Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem|
|Mystic Cave Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|Mystic Mansion||Sonic Heroes|
|National Park||Pokemon Gold & Silver|
|Nebula Belt||Kirby Air Ride|
|Never Let It Go||Sonic the Fighters|
|New Donk City (Daytime/ Night)||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Nimbasa City||Pokemon Black & White|
|Nintendo Land Medley||Nintendo Land|
|Nintendo 3DS eShop (1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6)||Nintendo eShop|
|Noctilum (Day/ Night)||Xenoblade Chronicles X|
|N's Castle Medley||Pokémon Black & White|
|Obstacle Course (Fall / Winter/ Spring / Summer)||Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island|
|Ocarina of Time Medley||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|Ocean Palace||Sonic Heroes|
|Octo Canyon||Splatoon 2|
|Oil Ocean Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|On the Hunt - Gloomy Manor||Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon|
|Onett Theme / Winters Theme||EarthBound|
|Open Your Heart||Sonic Adventure|
|Opening (Donkey Kong)||Donkey Kong|
|Opening (SSBM)||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Opening Theme / Select||Wii Sports|
|Outdoors at 7p.m. (Sunny) / Main Street||Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Overworld Theme||Super Mario 3D Land|
|Palmtree Panic - Present||Sonic CD|
|Peach Beach||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Phendrana Drifts||Metroid Prime|
|Planet Colors||F-Zero GX|
|Planet Popstar||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Planet Wisp||Sonic Colors|
|Plaza||Animal Crossing: City Folk|
|Pleasure Castle||Sonic Adventure|
|Poke Floats||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Pokémon Center||Pokémon Red & Blue|
|Pokémon Gym/Evolution||Pokémon Red & Blue|
|Pokémon Main Theme||Pokémon Red & Blue|
|Pollyanna (I Believe In You)||Mother|
|Porky's Theme||Mother 3|
|Power Plant||Sonic Heroes|
|Power-Hungry Fool||Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance|
|Preparing to Advance||Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones|
|Prime Time||Sonic Mania|
|Quiet Forest||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Race to Win||Sonic Rivals 2|
|Rail Canyon||Sonic Heroes|
|Rainbow Road (DS)||Mario Kart DS|
|Rainbow Road (GBA)||Mario Kart: Super Circuit|
|Rainbow Road (GCN)||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Rainbow Road (N64)||Mario Kart 64|
|Rainbow Road (SNES)||Super Mario Kart|
|Rainbow Road (Wii)||Mario Kart Wii|
|Rainbow Road (Wii U)||Mario Kart 8|
|Rainbow Road (3DS)||Mario Kart 7|
|Reach for the Stars||Sonic Colors|
|Rhythm and Balance||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Ricco Harbor||Super Mario Sunshine|
|Right There, Ride On||Sonic Rush|
|Rip Entry||Splatoon 2|
|Riptide Rupture||Splatoon 2|
|Road to Viridian City||Pokémon Red & Blue|
|Robot Carnival||Sonic Heroes|
|Rock Star||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Rogue's Gallery||Sonic Mania|
|Rooftop Run||Sonic Unleashed|
|Route 10||Pokémon Black & White|
|Route 23||Pokémon Black 2 & White 2|
|Route 47||Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver|
|Route 209||Pokémon Diamond & Pearl|
|Ruby Delusions||Sonic Mania|
|Ruins||Wario Land: Shake It!|
|Rumbling HWY||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Run Through the Speed Highway||Sonic Adventure|
|Saria’s Song / Middle Boss Battle||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|Scrap Brain Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)|
|Seafoam Shanty||Splatoon 2|
|Seaside Hill||Sonic Heroes|
|Sector 1||Metroid Fusion|
|Seven Rings in Hand||Sonic and the Secret Rings|
|Shadow Dragon Medley||Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light|
|Sherbet Land||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Shin Onigashima||Shin Onigashima|
|Shiver Star||Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Shiveria: Town||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Shooting Starfish||Splatoon 2|
|Shotgun Kiss||F-Zero GX|
|Sky Octane||Sonic Mania|
|Sky Sanctuary Zone||Sonic & Knuckles|
|Sky Sands||Kirby Air Ride|
|Sky Station Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Slateport City||Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire|
|Slide||Super Mario 64|
|Smiles and Tears||EarthBound|
|Snow Theme||New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|So Much More...||Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Soarin' Over the Space||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Song of Storms||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|Sonic Boom||Sonic CD|
|Sonic Heroes||Sonic Heroes|
|Space Armada||Star Fox|
|Space Battleground||Star Fox: Assault|
|Space Gadget||Shadow the Hedgehog|
|Space Junk Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy|
|Space Trip Steps||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Special Course||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Spicy Calamari Inkantation||Splatoon 2|
|Splash Hill Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I|
|Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked!||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Sponge Cave Spelunking||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Spring Yard Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)|
|Stage Select||Pikmin 2|
|Star Light Zone||Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)|
|Star Wolf||Star Fox 64|
|Star Wolf (Assault)||Star Fox: Assault|
|Stardust Speedway - Bad Future (JP/ US)||Sonic CD|
|Starlight Carnival||Sonic Colors|
|Steam Gardens||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Steel Cortex||Sonic Mania|
|Step: Subspace (1/ 2/ 3)||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|Stickerbrush Symphony (1/ 2)||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
|Sunset at Curtain Falls||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Sunset Heights||Sonic Forces|
|Sunshine Casette||Sonic Mania|
|Super Bell Hill||Super Mario 3D World|
|Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels Medley||Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels|
|Super Mario World Medley||Super Mario World|
|Super Sonic Racing||Sonic R|
|Sweet Mountain||Sonic Colors|
|System Screen: Select||Sonic Heroes|
|Tabloid Jargon||Sonic Mania|
|Tal Tal Heights||The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening|
|Team Chaotix||Sonic Heroes|
|Temple||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link|
|Termina Field||The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask|
|That's the Way I Like It||Sonic Adventure 2|
|The Adventure Begins||Kirby's Return to Dream Land|
|The Air||Sonic Adventure|
|The Bullet Bill Brigade||Super Mario 3D World|
|The Devoted||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|The Girl from Inkopolis||Splatoon 2|
|The Grand Finale||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story|
|The Great Sea/Menu Select||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker|
|The Hidden Village||The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess|
|The Map Page / Bonus Level||Donkey Kong Country|
|The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley||The Mysterious Murasame Castle|
|The Roost||Animal Crossing: Wild World|
|The Supernatural||Sonic Adventure 2|
|The World to Win||Kirby: Triple Deluxe|
|Theme of E-102 Gamma||Sonic Adventure|
|Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior||Super Metroid|
|Theme of Sonic 3D Blast||Sonic 3D Blast|
|This Machine||Sonic Heroes|
|Through the Forest||Kirby's Return to Dream Land|
|Throw It All Away||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Throwback Galaxy||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Thunder Cloud Temple||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Tide Goes Out||Splatoon|
|Time of Action||Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|
|Time to Fight!||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Tiny Town||Kirby: Canvas Curse|
|Title (Animal Crossing)||Animal Crossing|
|Title (Kid Icarus)||Kid Icarus|
|Title (Super Mario Maker)||Super Mario Maker|
|Title (Wii Sports Resort)||Wii Sports Resort|
|Title / Ending||Super Mario World|
|Toad's Factory||Mario Kart Wii|
|Toad's Turnpike||Mario Kart 64|
|Tom Nook's Store||Animal Crossing|
|Tomodachi Life||Tomodachi Life|
|Tortimer Island Medley||Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Tostarena (Jaxi/ Ruins/ Town)||Super Mario Odyssey|
|Tour||Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Town Hall||Animal Crossing: Wild World|
|Toxic Caves||Sonic Spinball|
|Trainer Battle (Alola)||Pokemon Sun & Moon|
|Trainer Battle (Kalos)||Pokémon X & Y|
|Trophy||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Tropical Resort||Sonic Colors|
|Try, Try Again||Mario & Luigi: Dream Team|
|Twinkle Cart||Sonic Adventure|
|Twinkle Circuit||Sonic Adventure|
|Twisted Mansion||Mario Kart 8|
|Uncontrollable||Xenoblade Chronicles X|
|Undella Town (Summer)||Pokemon Black & White|
|Underground Theme||Super Mario Bros.|
|Underwater Theme||Super Mario Bros.|
|Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise||Mother 3|
|Un-gravitify||Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity|
|Unknown From M.E.||Sonic Adventure|
|Unknown From M.E. (SA2)||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Vengeance is Mine||Sonic Adventure 2|
|Versus Meta Ridley||Metroid Prime|
|Versus Parasite Queen||Metroid Prime|
|Versus Ridley||Super Metroid|
|Victory Is Near||Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance|
|Victory Road (Hoenn)||Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire|
|Victory Road (Kalos)||Pokémon X & Y|
|Village of the Blue Maiden||The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure|
|Volcano Theme||New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Waluigi Pinball||Mario Kart DS|
|Waluigi Stadium||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Wario's Battle Canyon||Mario Party|
|Wario's Gold Mine||Mario Kart Wii|
|WarioWare, Inc.||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$|
|WarioWare, Inc. Medley||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$|
|Wave Ocean||Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)|
|We Can||Sonic Heroes|
|Welcome to the Beanbean Kingdom!||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga|
|Westopolis||Shadow the Hedgehog|
|What I'm Made Of||Sonic Heroes|
|What U Need||Sonic Rush|
|Wii Shop Channel||Wii Shop Channel|
|Wii Shop Channel/Mii Channel||Wii Shop Channel / Mii Channel|
|Wild Pokémon Battle (Hoenn)||Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire|
|Wild Pokémon Battle (Sinnoh)||Pokémon Diamond & Pearl|
|Wildlands||Yoshi's Island DS|
|With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)||Fire Emblem Gaiden|
|Windy and Ripply||Sonic Adventure|
|Windy Hill||Sonic Lost World|
|Winning Road - Roy's Hope||Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade|
|Wonder World||Sonic Lost World|
|Won't Stop, Just Go!||Sonic Adventure 2|
|World Map||Pikmin 2|
|Wrath of the Reset Bomb||Kid Icarus: Uprising|
|Wrecking Crew Medley||Wrecking Crew|
|Xenoblade Chronicles Medley||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Yarn Yoshi Takes Shape||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Yoshi Mountain||Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time|
|Yoshi Village||Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time|
|Yoshi's Story||Yoshi's Story|
|You Call This a Utopia?!||Mother 3|
|You Will Know Our Names||Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Zora's Domain||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|2:00 a.m.||Animal Crossing: Wild World|
|34° N, 12° E||Sonic Adventure 2|
- Captain Falcon
- Doctor Eggman
- Donkey Kong
- Duck Hunt Dog
- Eggplant Man
- Falco Lombardi
- Fox McCloud
- King Dedede
- King K. Rool
- Little Mac
- Meta Knight
- Peppy Hare
- Samus Aran
- Slippy Toad
- Tom Nook
These are the scenarios that you can play in Career Mode. They're all in alphabetical order. The order in which how difficult they are will be decided eventually.
- Asteroid Adventures - A space-themed park.
- Ball Park - A baseball stadium.
- Block Party - A large empty block in a suburban neighborhood.
- Camp Coaster - A summer camp site.
- Close Encounters - An alien planet.
- Crazy Crater - A volcanic crater.
- Dusty Dunes - A desert.
- Family Zoo - A pleasant zoo.
- Frozen Hills - A ski resort.
- Goldmine - A mine shaft.
- Haunted Highway - A spooky, deserted highway.
- Island Resort - A tropical island resort.
- Jurassic Joyride - A dinosaur-themed park.
- King's Fortress - A medieval castle.
- Maple Forest - A forest with maple trees.
- Marine Aquarium - An aquarium near a beach.
- Mountain Peak - A mountain top.
- Pagoda Peaks - A pagoda-themed park.
- Ranch Frontiers - A ranch.
- Roaring Rapids - A water park.
- Rocky Falls - A cliff with a waterfall and a lake.
- Seashell Beach - A white sandy beach with seashells scattered.
- Sunny Savannah - A savannah.
- Sunshine Gardens - A garden with sprouting flowers.
- Thrill-Seeker City - A city where guests want intense rides.
- Transylvania Manor - An abandoned horror-themed mansion.
- Treasure Cove - A pirate-themed park.
- Wacky Wilderness - A dense wilderness.
- Western Junction - A western-themed town with a railroad.
- Wild Creek - A water park.
These parks can be unlocked by either completing the other original parks or by scanning Amiibo. There are also scenarios based on Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
- Altea - Based on the kingdom from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Animal Town - An Animal Crossing-themed park.
- Bowser's Castle - Based on the location from the Mario series.
- Brinstar - Based on the location from the Metroid series.
- Casino Park - Based on the level from Sonic Heroes.
- Corneria - Based on the location from the Star Fox series.
- Desert Hill - Based on the location from Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Eggmanland - Based on the level from Sonic Unleashed.
- F-Zero Grand Prix - An F-Zero-themed park.
- Garden of Hope - Based on the level from Pikmin 3.
- Gaur Plain - Based on the location from Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Green Greens - Based on the location from the Kirby series.
- Green Hill Zone - Based on the level from Sonic the Hedgehog (1991).
- Hyrule Field - Based on the location from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Kongo Jungle - Based on the location from the Donkey Kong series.
- Luigi's Mansion - Based on the location from the Mario series.
- Mario Grand Prix - A Mario Kart-themed park.
- Nostalgic Memories - A park containing themes from classic and modern Nintendo memorabilia.
- Peach's Castle - Based on the location from the Mario series.
- Poképark - A giant Pokémon-themed park.
- Saturn Valley - Based on the location from EarthBound.
- Sherbet Land - Based on the location from the Mario Kart series.
- Skyloft - Based on the location from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- Skyworld - Based on the location from the Kid Icarus series.
- Splat Park - A Splatoon-themed park.
- Super Smash Park - A Super Smash Bros.-themed park.
- Tropical Resort - Based on the level from Sonic Colors.
- Twinkle Park - Based on the location from Sonic Adventure.
- Wario Land - A park containing themes from the Wario Land and WarioWare games.
- Yoshi's Island - Based on the location from the Mario and Yoshi series.
These are only suggestions. These parks would only be made available if the licenses to these parks were acquired. If none of these parks are made available at launch, then they can be made available as downloadable content. Each park will come with their own scenery pack.
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- Cedar Point
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Legoland California Resort
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Schlitterbahn Kansas City
- Universal Orlando
- Walt Disney World
Since the Nintendo eShop offers DLC, this should be a no-brainer. Just like the real parks, these are only suggestions and can only be made available if the licenses were acquired. Unlike most DLC, these would be free. DLC can be used in Scenario Editor but not in Sandbox Mode.
Harry Potter Pack
Harry Potter belongs to Warner Bros. and J. K. Rowling.
Rides / Attractions / Vehicles
- Hogwarts Express
- Quidditch Tournament
- Harry Potter Theming
- Wizarding World
- See here .
Jurassic Park Pack
Jurassic Park belongs to Universal.
Rides / Attractions / Vehicles
- Jurassic Park Boat Hire
- Jurassic Park Jeep
- Jurassic Park Splash Boats
- Mosasaurus Show
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Jurassic Park/Jurassic Word Theming
- Jurassic Park
- Jurassic World
- Jurassic Park Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Jurassic World Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
RollerCoaster Tycoon Collection
Aside from the new installment, I also want to see a compilation containing the first three RCT games and their expansion packs on the Switch. Instead of being ported, the games would be remastered. Everything from the games would be included, but with some improvements. By creating extra data, you have the option to save your track designs, parks, and photos. The games will all be contained on one game card. I would like this compilation to be released first since it would be easier to put together.
You can use either the Joy-Cons or Pro Controller. The controls can be changed to your liking. The game can be played in TV Mode, Handheld Mode, and Tabletop Mode. When playing in Handheld or Tabletop Mode, the touch screen can be used. The controls are the same as RCT Switch, as seen above.
New Features and Improvements
- The graphics will be enhanced in 1080p HD and all animations will run at 60fps.
- Scenario Editor and Coaster Designer will be added to RCT1.
- Sandbox Mode and the Fast Forward option will be added to RCT1 and RCT2.
- Scenario Editor in RCT2 will be improved to allow rides to be built and to choose every ride and scenery item. Coaster Designer will also be improved to choose from all coasters and to build scenery and paths around the coasters.
- Any bugs and/or glitches will be fixed, including the graphical distortion glitch in RCT3, where everything disappears when you zoom out.
- When changing screen resolution in RCT1 and RCT2, the camera will simply adjust to the selected resolution without any delay.
- Loading times will be greatly reduced.
- Guest and Staff AI will be improved.
- Any downgraded rides in RCT2 and RCT3 will be upgraded to reflect their appearances in RCT1.
- Bobsleigh Coaster, Tracked Gentle Rides, Flying Coaster, Go Karts, Water Rides, and Wild Mouse Coasters will be upgraded to have more track elements.
- Miniature Railway and Trams will now have the railroad crossing.
- Two or more attractions can share the same name.
- You can place unlimited banners and signs in your parks.
- Twister Coasters will have Powered Launch Mode.
- The special RCT1 scenarios, Gameplay, PC Gaming World and PC Player, which were originally downloadable, will be available by completing all of the original, Corkscrew Follies, and Loopy Landscapes scenarios, respectively. Panda World from RCT2 and Tycoon Park from RCT Classic will also be added as unlockable parks.
- Songs in RCT1 and RCT2 will use their real names (ex. Ragtime Style would now use Searchlight Rag).
- Certain rides introduced in Wacky Worlds and Time Twister will be color changeable.
- You can ride your rides in RCT1 and RCT2.
- For RCT1 and RCT2, benches/trash cans can share the same space as lamps and jumping fountains, like in RCT3.
- For RCT1 and RCT2, actions can be performed while the game is paused, like in RCT3.
- RCT1 and RCT2 will have the day and night system with dim lighting and illuminated light sources for night time.
- Parks in RCT1 and RCT2 will have backdrops.
- Roller Coasters will have sloped brakes.
- Custom parks created in Scenario Editor can be posted online and shared with other players, similar to the level sharing in Super Mario Maker (more details below).
- Money earned through completing parks will be added to your total in-game currency which can be used in the in-game store (more details below).
On the main menu, there will be a Community icon. It can only be accessed if you have a steady internet connection. When connected, you can search for and browse through scenarios and track designs created by players from around the world. You will have the option to visit parks and test the track designs and decide to save them for your own use.
Also on the main menu is a shop icon that will take you to the in-game store. Fanmade content from RCT2 and RCT3 would be redesigned by the development team and be made available as purchasable in-game content. Instead of being microtransactions (which are awful), these items can be purchased using in-game currency. You can purchase parks, rides, track designs, paths, park entrances, and scenery items. While most of the rides were made from cloning existing rides, some would be modified to make them a bit different. There will be catalogs named after the websites that contained fanmade content. You can choose to purchase either invidual items or bundles in each catalog. Catalogs would include Amazing Earl, Buggy, Coaster Grotto, Cougar, RCTgo, RCT*Mart, and the User Created Expansion Set. New and original items made by the development team will also be made available. Any new items will be added free to the store via updates. You can also use filters or type in the search bar to find what you're looking for. These items can be used in Scenario Editor but not in Sandbox Mode.
Smartphone / Tablet Connectivity
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 introduced custom billboards and shops where you can add photos saved on your computer and use them for customization. Since this won't work for the Switch, there can be an alternative to this. An app would be released for smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc.) and tablets (iPad, Kindle, etc.) that would allow you to add photos saved on your devices. When starting up the app, you can choose to connect to either RCT Collection or RCT Switch. When connected, you can browse through your photos and use them in the games for custom billboards and shops. You can also add videos from your camera and play them on custom billboards. You can also add music to the game by adding songs saved on to your device. Custom music can be played on any type of ride. You have the option to save your custom photos, videos, and songs into the games so that you could use them without the app. Custom music can also be used for RCT1 and RCT2. It should be noted that photos and videos that contain inappropriate content such as nudity or profanity won't be used due to the E rating of both games. The same thing applies to explicit songs.
As a special bonus, RollerCoaster Tycoon Switch will be bundled with a Nintendo Switch port of Planet Coaster. This port will include all of the official updates and downloads, and will feature Nintendo-themed content. Players can enjoy two great coaster games for the price of one.
- These would be the second and third RCT games on a home console, with the first being RollerCoaster Tycoon for Xbox.
- These would also be the second and third RCT games on a Nintendo system, with the first being RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D for Nintendo 3DS.