Track is made up of two steel beams with cross sections in the middle (similar to the Junior Coaster). The supports are poles made out of steel and the water sections have steel lattice supports.
Special Track Elements
- Banked Curves
- Banked Helix
- Water Sections (not noted in-game)
- Banked Curves - 50° banking
- Maximum Track Slope - 60°
- Maximum Lift Hill Slope - 25°
- Maximum Height - 78 Feet
- Roller Coaster 1 (Sunny Swamps)
- Fossil Folly (uses the Trilobite Boats)
- Spruce Goose (uses the Flying Boat Ride)
- A mixture of a roller coaster and a water splash ride. The boats run on rails, allowing fast spiral turns and steep drops, which can be enhanced by carefully positioned water splash sections.
- The water splash sections can only be level track, either straight segments or standard-radius curves.
- Oddly enough, in Loopy Landscapes, the Water Coaster is listed only as a water ride and can be invented only under the category of 'Thrill Ride'.
- This is the only ride outside the "Roller Coasters" tab which will be named "Roller Coaster #" at default when adding this ride to the park.
In Real Life
The design is based on Premier's Liquid Coaster. RCDB Entry